Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hasbro 1985 Transformers Action Cards

This is a page dedicated to the 1985 hasbro Transformers Action Cards.
Yay an Update!!! I have my wantlist!! I am looking for any version of the following cards and stickers
13, 40, 85, 96, 122,192
Stickers
Frenzy, Jazz, Skywarp, Smokescreen 
 I will be putting up my collection to be seen here. At this point I have noticed 3 character card colors: Orange, Blue, And Purple. The Orange background seems to be the easiest to find with the Blue coming second. This is a picture of what I am talking about.


As you can see Trailbreaker has 3 different colored backgrounds. I don't know if I will build a full set of each color but I might try. At this point I am just trying to get a set together first. I am also trying to get the 24 count sticker set as well. Which at this point I have only one and they look like this:


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment