Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Even Selling Football Cards is becoming a TASK!!


You would think card selling or heck any selling would be easy to do. People pay and you send them their stuff. Nic and easy. But it is situations like this one why I want to get out of trading/selling cards on all forums and groups and just buy the cards I want off ebay and comc:

Buyer:
I want them ok 15 works ill buy them both what is ur adress
13:50
David Aguero
paypal?
13:51
Buyer:
I wanted to send cash through mail?
So I'm going to send 15 with dc in bubble mailer I can get it mailed out by 315
13:52
David Aguero
Ok and it was for the peppers and Moss. Once I get payment I will mail out
Buyer:
Can u ship when I give u dc#
David Aguero
no
I ship when I get the money

Which he tried to get me to send again several times before payment:
Buyer
hey
can u just send tomarrow
its suppost to be there the 11th
19:40
David Aguero
no
19:40
Buyer
y not
19:40
David Aguero
again I only send when I get payment
19:40
Buyer
i sent 15 dollars
i dont get what the big deal is
19:40
David Aguero
and I haven't gotten them
because I don't know you and you could have sent an empty mailer for all I know

Well I get the money and after an hr of trying to make sure their address is right since I couldn't read it on the padded envelope.:



  • David AgueroGot the payment cards will go out today
    10:45BuyerDC
    10:46David AgueroPrinting the label now cool the jets
    10:47BuyerSorry that that meesage was suppost to say can u get dc and what do u mean by cool the jets
    10:48David AgueroJust opened the mail and told you I got payment and you go DCMan I need time to get to paypal and print the labelSo cool your jets
    10:49BuyerSorry I meant to say will u get dc thanks for letting me no
    10:49David AgueroI always give folks their dcI know you are believeing the Lies but chill Man I am not here to rip you. If I was I wouldn't have even told you I got the paymentOk is your addressBuyerXXX W Hormer StSt. Charles, MI Ok BUYER this is where you tell me if that's your addy for I can mail out your stuff
    10:55BuyerYes that is
    10:56David AgueroOk good I couldn't tell if it was Hormer or Hosmer
    10:57BuyerNoi its hosmerXXX w. HosmerNot hormer
    10:59David AgueroOk so HosmerGlad I double checkedOk so we are going with Hosmer right. Because once I print this label Its done'No changing it
    11:14David AgueroWell no answer so I am taking its for sure Hosmer your dc is 9400109699939456377701* It won't be active till I take it to the Post office and have it scanned in* So don't get all hyped up if it shows message received by shipper thing. I will get dressed and send it here in the next 30 mins or so
    11:24BuyerK did u put the w infront of hosmer
    11:29David Agueroyeah
    12:08David AgueroThis is where I give the guy a vid of the packing and tracking.



     I ship. And I give the buyer their DC:

    Well today I get this message:

    Buyer
    Can u put spaces in the dc number
    15:24
    David Aguero
    just copy the number and put it in the usps website
    15:24
    buyer
    There has to be spaces

    Well  its just getting to be too much honestly. So I am seriously thinking it is best to send inall my cards that have some sort of Value to COMC. Might relief some of the stress.

    2 comments:

    1. it seems like you are just getting really bad people to trade or buy from... I go by the one time you screw me rule and you're banned. and I would start with a small value amount to moderate and see how that goes. If this is your first dealing with this guy then I would not deal with him after this and I can totally understand your OVERALL frustration regarding buying from others. Me, for example, I make deals outside of ebay especially if they want a price break and I do it through payment straight through paypal. The people that has never dealt with me is taking a chance and so am I as a seller, but each one that has sent the payment has always gotten their cards within 3-5 days and VERY SATISFIED. So, I really hope you don't give up on selling and that not everyone is the same douche bag type.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh yeah I will never deal with this guy again. Just getting tired that this is now the norm then the exception.

        Delete