Translate

Monday, March 26, 2018

Options Options 3 Perfect Effect Cabs 3 Trailers Lets do this

I was asked on youtube how a different cab would look on Powermaster Optimus Prime. Which I get sometimes you like a 3rd Party add-on figure and the base body is just too pricey to get. Happens to me all the time. So I figured why not take this all the way. Let us see how all 3 Perfect Effect cabs work on their different bodies. One thing to note my Ultra Magnus is not complete. I purchased the body from some guy on Facebook who stated it was complete turned out it wasn't. So he would probably look better with all his parts. Also looking at these pics I may need to work on my lighting. Or get a better camera....


The chest piece add-ons came off with some force. The Magnus one was super loose. The Magnus chest plate does not work on the Powermaster prime body and vice-versa. The Magnus chest plate does hold onto the cab face so there is at least that. The Prime chest pieces do not have the clearance to hold on to the cab in the Magnus body.











Truck modes looked ok and more believable as well trucks usually have different trailers. And all 3 can be Powermasters. So I still wonder why they chose to make the black version into a headmaster...
















No comments:

Post a Comment